Managed Services Provider (MSP)
In the business world of today, contingent workforce management is recognized as imperative for business effectiveness and operational efficiency. Yet most organizations manage their workforce in a largely decentralized manner, resulting in wide fluctuations in quality, productivity, and overall costs. Partnering with a firm experienced in maximizing and centralizing contingent workforce management can produce significant savings and result in peak operational efficiency. Today MSP’s are common among 66% of contingent staffing budgets.
Revolution Technologies takes on primary responsibility for managing an organization’s contingent workforce program. Additionally, Revolution serves as a preferred supplier to most other major MSP’s. Outsourcing the management of the process allows the client to gain control over contract services and permit concentration on more critical initiatives.
About 75% of the Best-in-Class companies are advancing their Human Capital strategies by utilizing MSP services to manage their contingent workforce. With a thoughtfully designed and executed MSP, you could join them and gain key advantages in:
Efficiency – Revolution Technologies MSP’s approach builds efficiency from the start. Programs are designed to create processes that deliver results and accountability in recruitment, on-boarding, pay/bill, and metrics delivery.
Transparency – Your company gains comprehensive visibility into vendor transactions, bill rates, compliance, and total spend management. Revolution Technologies’ technology and processes enable clients to manage the workforce and budget more effectively with supporting data.
Cost Reductions – Reducing costs is on every company’s priority list. Revolution Technologies’ approach to MSP’s brings its unique appetite for quality to the forefront. Whether your MSP is vendor funded or flat-rate based, you’ll get financially-based commitments via Service Level Agreements (SLA) and/or Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
The key responsibilities of Revolution’s Managed Staffing Services include:
- We provide a single point of contact on-site to manage workforce
- We facilitate candidates, manage requirements, and ensure seamless on-boarding and off-boarding
Order Distribution and Consolidating Billing
- Our recruiters deliver at the speed of your needs – in 24 to 48 hours; capable to fill a position from creating a requisition to on-boarding the employee within 20 days
- We distribute job orders to vendors
Supplier Selection and Management
- We identify a short list of diverse but effective staffing suppliers
- We manage staffing suppliers daily to contracted metrics
- We realize cost reductions through process cost efficiency, aligning rate cards and freeing up resources devoted to contingent workforce management
Reporting and Tracking Metrics
- We provide a complete metric scorecard customized to the client needs – daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and/or annually
- We believe that in order to get better we have to measure ourselves